Florida Soup Recipes – 3 Best Recipes For Everyone!
- Hot pepper sauce to taste, optional
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- ½ cup carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1 cup cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 12 oz. dried Asian-style noodles
- 1 tsp. fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 3 tbsps. soy sauce
- 1 cup Florida orange juice
- 1 quart low-sodium chicken broth
- Heat the chicken broth with some orange juice. Bring to low boil; add ginger, sesame oil, and soy sauce; boil over low heat. Meanwhile, depending on the directions on the package, cook noodles; drain and use cold water to rinse them well.
- Add vegetable oil to the noodles and toss. Divide the noodles evenly amongst 4 large-size soup bowls; add the mixture of chicken broth. Top with green onions, cilantro, carrots, snow peas, and chicken. Serve with hot pepper sauce if you like.
2. Florida Soup Recipes – Florida OJ Wild Rice And Smoked Whitefish Chowder
- Fresh dill, for garnish
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 bay leaf
- 3 tbsp. parsley
- 1 tbsp. fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup cooked wild rice
- 2 cups potatoes, chopped
- 12 ounces smoked whitefish, cleaned, cut into one-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 cups leeks, chopped
- 1 tbsp. garlic, chopped
- 4 tbsps. butter, divided
- 1 cup white wine
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- for garnish – Florida Orange Zest
- 2 cups Florida Orange Juice
- Mix white wine, and vegetable stock, Florida Orange Juice within saucepan; bring to simmer. Turn off the heat; keep warm.
- In large-size saucepan, over medium heat, cook garlic and two tbsp. butter for one or two minutes, till the butter gets melted; don’t make the garlic brown. Add cook and leeks till tender. Add the rest two tbsp. butter; cook till melted. Sprinkle over leeks with flour and stir till the butter and the flour are well-combined to create a roux.
- Add the mixture of Florida Orange Juice to leek the mixture, 1/3 per time, before each addition, stirring well to incorporate. Add potatoes, smoked whitefish, heavy cream, wild rice, bay leaf, and thyme; over low heat, simmer within about twenty to twenty five minutes, till the potatoes get tender. Take out the bay leaf. Add lemon juice and parsley; serve immediately. Garnish with dill and Florida Orange Zest.
3.Florida Soup Recipes – Chilled Orange Avocado Soup
- Chopped cilantro for garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Juice of half a lime
- 1 tbsp. grated fresh ginger
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup 100% Florida orange juice
- 1 (13.5 ounce) can unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 ripe avocado
- Place lime juice, ginger, yogurt, orange juice, coconut milk, avocado, pepper, and salt into a blender or a food processor and process till extremely creamy and If you don’t like thick mixture, you can add some water or orange juice to make it thinner as desired. Serve garnished with red onion and cilantro.
Here are some suggestions for readers who love Florida dishes, especially Florida soup recipes. Feel free to catch this chance and try them yourself!